Forcit Consulting is part of FORCIT Group, which consists of three business areas: Explosives, Defence and Consulting. The Forcit Group employs a total of about 520 people. The Group's net sales in 2020 were approximately EUR 130 million.
Forcit Consulting is the leading Nordic group of companies focusing on monitoring and measuring the environmental impact of excavation and civil engineering work. We have been operating in the industry for 50 years and employ more than 130 people in Finland, Sweden and Norway.
At FORCIT Consulting, we create value for builders and contractors by providing consulting, measurement, monitoring and training services. The cornerstone of our operations is reliable and fast customer service. We have comprehensive resources that enable us to quickly deliver a high-quality and professional service throughout the Nordic countries.
BUSINESS DEVELOPER / FINANCE PARTNER
Location: Stockholm / Göteborg / Helsinki
As a Business Developer / Finance Partner your main job is to support the Forcit
Consulting Business unit in driving a proﬁtable business and controlling that
the main objectives and targets are achieved. You tightly work with the
Business Unit Management on Business Cases and other performance-related topics.
You continuously drive development in performance reporting, management
and systems, based on your own observations and needs from the Business.
Your main tasks are to
- Participate and manage system development (ERP, BI and Financial Management) projects targeting to increase Business performance,
- Support and coordinate business development projects and growth initiatives,
- Make different analyses of e.g. profitability, projects and investments,
- Actively manage and participate in strategy-, budget-, forecast- and monthly reporting process.
You challenge and support business unit management to continuously improve ﬁnancial performance by making informed decisions.
- Commercial and organizational acumen.
- Communicating to inﬂuence.
- Relationship and stakeholder management.
- Business insight and decision support.
- Negotiation mastery.
- Strategic thinking.
- Global mindset and adaptability.
- Appreciation for technology.
- Robust understanding of up-to-date Business supporting, ﬁnancial and performance management systems.
- A high level of Project management (PM) and system development skills are seen as a strong asset in this role.
- Intellectual curiosity and continuous learning.
- Bias for action and problem-solving.
- Agile decision-making and calculated risk-taking.
- Conﬁdence and maturity to challenge peers.
- Coping with ambiguity and championing change.
- Stretch beyond the comfort zone.
We offer you diverse, varied and flexible work, where you can show your abilities and influence the content of your working days. We support your personal and professional development and you will be able to grow as part of the success of our company as part of a professional team that supports your work. We have good employee benefits and, based on job satisfaction surveys, we have a good time.
If you are interested to join our team, send us your application including salary expectations and we will get back to you. We contact the applicants on a continuous basis, please apply latest 30.11.2021.
For further information, please contact
+358 50 368 5155